‘From Glory to Glory’ greetings in Jesus’ name.
Today all over the world, we see the end-time prophecy of woes, terrors and horrors being fulfilled before our very eyes. Jesus speaking of these times said, “And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things, must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.” – Matt. 24:6-8
But God has ordained to exempt His people from the evils of this hour – 1 Pet. 2:9/ Ps 91:1-16
These prophecies notwithstanding, we discover from scriptures that:
- The last days, are prophetically the greatest days of the church of Christ on earth – Mic. 4:1-2/ Ps 87:1-9
- God will be raising an army of saints that will make a difference in the midst of these horror –Joel 2:1-11/ Obd. 1:21
- The present economic meltdown shall continue to grow worse, but God’s covenant people shall not feel the heat thereof – Mal. 4:1-4/ Ps 112:1-10
- But for every one who is walking in the covenant of abundance, when men shall say there is casting down, we shall be saying there is lifting up – Job. 22:21-29/ Ps 33:18-19/ Ps 37:18-19
- In these last days, God will be putting a difference between those who are serving Him and those who are not – Mal. 3:17-19/ Job 36:11/ Gen. 47:15-27
Furthermore, we understand from scriptures how God exempted the children of Israel from the plagues that came upon Egypt, which includes exemption from:
- swarm of flies, which connotes decadence and stench – 8:20-24
- death of cattle, which represents collapse of businesses and careers – Exo. 9:1-7
- destruction by hails and tempest, which connotes devastation and destruction – Exo. 9:18-26
- gross darkness, which connotes confusion, stagnation and frustration – Exo. 10:21-23
- the scourge of death in every Egyptian home – Exo. 11:4-7/ Exo. 12:29-31
But thank God, our exemption from the evils of the day has been established by redemption – 1 Pet. 2:9
Therefore, the same way God exempted the children of Israel from the plagues that came upon Egypt, God shall be separating the redeemed from all the evils of these last days.
At Shiloh 2016, which is the 18th Shiloh, God shall be setting a seal of exemption upon the fore-heads of all His people and that will not allow the destroyer to come near our habitation – Ezk. 9:6/ Ps 105:13-15
Therefore, the theme of Shiloh 2016 is:
MY CASE IS DIFFERENT – Gen. 47:15-27
It shall be a highly prophetic event. Every participant shall return with his/her own inheritance and the land shall be further subdued before us – Jos. 18:1-3
It shall be a mountain of encounters indeed, in the name of Jesus Christ!
We must begin to get ourselves set in order to make the most of this mountain of life.
I shall be looking forward to seeing everyone of you at Shiloh either on ground here in Canaanland or in all our viewing centers around the world.
Remain ever blessed
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo