“…there was not one city too strong for us: the Lord our God delivered all unto us” — Deuteronomy 2:24, 36
God has ordained a New Dawn order of growth for this Commission this year in line with the Prophetic Word for the year 2018.
But what is a New Dawn order of Church Growth?
- Supernatural order of church growth: Acts 9:33-35
- Noiseless dimension of explosive church growth: Acts 32:44
- Strange dimension of church growth: Luke 5:26
- The kind of growth that eyes have not seen, nor ears heard, neither conceived by the heart of man: I Corinthians 2:9-10
Our Prophetic Sickle of Harvest for 2018
- We shall be engaging the sickle of prayer, towards the full delivery of the New Dawn order of church growth ordained for this year: Isaiah 66:7-8, Exodus 4:17
- Prayer has the capacity to birth a whole nation into the Kingdom at once: Isaiah 66:7-8, 1 Kings 18:30-39, Daniel 6:25-28
- We also know that one can reach the unreachable, including our superiors at work, hardened colleagues and neighbors, parents, and many more, through prayers: Luke 11:21-22
- Many are in our churches today without anyone inviting them in person, they just got drafted into church through our prayers: Ezekiel 3 6:37
- The Apostles engaged this sickle of prayer to provoke supernatural growth as they gave themselves continually to prayer: Acts 6:4-7
But where are We Going with This Endless Church Growth Drive?
This ongoing church growth movement in this Commission is a raw pursuit of a divine mandate, delivered through an encounter, where God said to me on May 2, 2015, “I, the God of Wonder Double is visiting you.”
- In another encounter in the month of August 2015, God said again to me, “I shall remain in your midst as long us you want Me, because when I visited my people In Egypt I remained in theIr midst for forty years, until I brought them into the promised land”
- This is why God has kept validating this agenda, in the lives of every engaging Winner with humbling testimonies time and again till date: Zephaniah 3:17-20, Habakkuk 3:2-19
- God wants all men to be saved and be established in the church: 1 Timothy 2:4, 2 Peter 3:9
- Hell is not made for man, but for the devil and his angels: Matthew 25:41
- Our engagement in soul winning is primarily a rescue mission to the dying world around us: Jude 22-23
- Therefore, as long as multitudes remain in the valley of decision, the Church of Christ is ordained for continuous growth (Joel 3:14 )
- As long as the unsaved remain on our highways, streets and hedges in our various cities, towns and villages, we are commanded to continue to go after them (Luke 14:17-23)
Strategic Approach for Taking Our Territories for Christ
- Our territories here include, all the unsaved in our household and neighbors, colleagues at work, partners in business, customers, friends, acquaintances and loved ones (James 4:2, Psalm 2:8, John 15:16, 2 Timothy 4:5).
- Prophetically, every Winner is required to deliver 12 established souls, both into the Kingdom and into this church between February 5 and October 7, 2018 (Luke 1:45, Mark 9:23, John 6:28).
- Everyone is therefore required to make a list of minimum 24 souls as targets towards the full delivery of this prophetic task. As it is written:
“In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold nor thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good.” – Ecclesiastes 11:6
- This is without prejudice to our continued prayers for all the unsaved across our harvest field. The number of how many are harvested into the Kingdom through our prayers as individuals, will surely be in God’s records for our open rewards (Matthew 6:6, Hebrews 6:10).
The following testimony is very illustrative:
“My husband who was not saved, vehemently opposed my attending church. All efforts to make him stop being hostile to me and my son was futile as he said, we must stop going to church or not come back home. But I believed that God would deliver his soul to my account as I engaged in praying for his salvation. With my sister-in-law, who is a member of this Church, we engaged In 7 days vigil, prayers for his salvation. I also engaged the mystery of blood of sprinkling, because I couldn’t approach him to talk about coming to church.
Suddenly, that same week, he came to beg me, and on the 20th of September 2015 being the Covenant family day’ to my amazement, my husband prepared that morning, entered the car and instructed me to drive to Canaanland, and since then he has been testifying and has never stopped coming to church. Doors of favour have been opening for him. God indeed rescued my family. I give God all the praise.” – Ebere S. I. Obika
What an awesome God we serve!
In the same vein, everyone ordained for eternal life within our territories, shall be harvested into the kingdom through our prayer this year (Acts 13:48).
Furthermore, we know that God is more eager to answer our prayers for salvation of souls than for any other issues of concern, being God’s priority for our prayer life (Matthew 6:9-10).
For example, I once asked the Lord sometime in 2017, give me 1,000 souls this month and the Lord did it. At another time I asked God for 1,000 souls in ONE week and He did it.
Now, go and ask for minimum 12 established souls, to be fully added to this church between February 5 and October 2018, through your prayers and passion for their salvation and by his help, you shall not only deliver this target in grand style, but go far beyond it, to the glory of God (Ephesians 3:20).
Therefore, giving ourselves continually to prayer as individuals, is key to fully accomplish this soul winning and ingathering task (Acts 6:4, 7, Colossians 4:12, Galatians 4:19).
In addition, the church shall hold only one outreach per month this year and it shall be the 3rd Saturday of every month, when we shall be bringing our converts and contacts to our monthly special Anointing service, which is on the 3rd Sunday of every month.
As the Lord lives, every local church in this Commission, shall be minimum Three Times, its average Sunday attendance of 2017, come October 7, 2018. Amen.
In conclusion, in the name of God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Ghost, this 9 month prophetic agenda tagged Operation Take Your Territory for Christ is hereby flagged off and shall be fully delivered come October 7, 2018, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen and Amen.
Expect to emerge as a point of reference in your field in return for your engagement in Operation Take Your Territory for Christ 2018 (Jeremiah 30:19-21).
Finally, expect to be enthroned at the end (Proverbs 11:30, Proverbs 8:15-16, Luke 22:25-30)
Jesus is Lord!
David O. Oyedepo
Winners’ Chapel International, Inc.
Faith Tabernacle, Canaanland, Ota-Lagos.