“Kingdom Advancement Prayer is Every Believer’s Responsibility”
“Kingdom Advancement prayer is every believer’s responsibility, not a Pastor’s or an apostolic responsibility.”
Serving God via prayers is the most important aspect of serving God, like Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and Daniel who were political servants in Babylon and committed servants of God through prayer stewardship. When they prayed they got revelations (Daniel 2:16-17; 3:26 and Jeremiah 33:3). Prayer serves other areas of stewardship, the first among all and makes a believer an accreditated servant of God (Acts 6:4), he added.
“We must continue to pray for the continuous flow of signs and wonders in our midst” (Acts 4:29–33). Signs and wonders draw multitudes to the Church (John 4:48). Signs and wonders authenticate any vision, it is the cheapest form of advertisement of any Church and confirms the word of the Lord (1 Corinthians 2:9, Isaiah 8:18, Acts 5:12-14; 9:34-35, Mark 16:17-20). So, we must pray for more signs and wonders as individuals and as a Church.
#Prayer: Make me a greater sign and wonder in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
* In this month of #operationpraythrough, everything about your prayer will change levels
* There shall be no more trace of prayer infirmities
* In this #operationpraythrough your accreditation will yet change levels
* In this #operation, you will become a sign and a wonder
* As you pray signs and wonders will be wrought through your hands
* God will confirm the words of your mouth with signs following
* Everyone will perform signs and wonders
* Signs/wonders are city-shakers, so we are going to be experiencing city-shaking signs and wonders in this commission
* Multitudes will experience change of stories through your witnessing in Jesus’ Name. Amen!
Jesus Is Lord!